I am a 15 year old freshman at Palmetto High School. I participate in JROTC and Journalism. I really enjoy Journalism because I like to write stories. Journalism has helped me reach full potential in my writing. I think it is important to write because it gives information that not everyone knows about.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Boing! Jump Center
Do you like trampolines? Everywhere? Well Boing! is where you want to go! Located in Tampa, Florida, Boing! Jump Center is a fun place for the whole family. It basically is a house of trampolines, and they are all over the place. The walls and floors are covered in trampolines. There are two separate arenas. One is a free jump where you can do tricks or just jump around. The other arena has an intense game of dodge ball going on! Not only is Boing! a place to have fun with the whole family, it is also a great work out. It has fitness classes called Boing! Robotics, but sometimes just jumping for an hour is enough to wear you out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment