I am a 15 year old freshman at Palmetto High School. I participate in JROTC and Journalism. I really enjoy Journalism because I like to write stories. Journalism has helped me reach full potential in my writing. I think it is important to write because it gives information that not everyone knows about.
Friday, May 6, 2011
The AP Tour!
Not too long ago, there was a concert in the State Theater in Saint Pete, called the AP tour. This year, the tour featured many bands, including my favorite band, Black Veil Brides. Of course with them there, I had to go. The State Theater was packed with many screaming fans. My friends and I made our way very close to the front. There were many crowd-surfers and mosh pits, but I had a lot of fun. After the concert, some of the bands came out to sign autographs, take pictures, and talk to the fans. I got signatures from all of Black Veil Brides accept one because they weren't feeling well. It was my first concert, and I really enjoyed it and can't wait for the next concert!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment