Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Avril Lavigne's Inappropriate Actions At Rays Game!

After some of the Tampa Bay Rays games, there is a post concert for everyone who goes to the game. This most recent post concert was starring Avril Lavigne. Many people enjoy the pop star's music, and is an idol to many. Despite her role model attitude, Lavigne made some inappropriate comments on stage. On the microphone, she cursed up a storm, and caused an upset. The Rays had to apologize for her foul language to the crowd. I think what she did was out of line. I could maybe understand maybe one or two bad words, because people slip up sometimes, but she said way too many swears, especially considering there were children there that look up to her! When you use bad words all the time, you sound a lot less educated. I think if she is going to use that language, she needs to keep it off stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment