Thursday, February 24, 2011

Another Police man shot by a 16 year old!

I think that the number of policemen getting killed is very depressing.We need to find a way to protect our armed forces better. If the police are trying to stop someone who is armed, they need more protection. Maybe modify the bullet proof vests and get some sort to helmate that is thick enough to at least slow a bullet. Police officers need to be more catious when they are against someone who is armed. I beleive that it is no ones fault but the child for the death. It is possible that the child thought something like "They got to be on the news, I want to also!" Unless the parents made the kid shoot the officer, which I highly doubt, then they had nothing to do with their son's decision.I beleive the child should be punished the way an adult would with the same charges.

1 comment:

  1. I agree completely, law enforcement should be even more cautious now that they see what has happened to the friends or just fellow officers

    ReplyDelete